Alabama Safari Park Travel Guide – Facts to Consider
The Alabama Safari Park opened on Saturday. In line with its web site, the park is on 350 acres in Hope Hull, simply off exit 158. The park has over three miles of drive-through roadway from which individuals could feed the park’s unique animals.
In this article, I am going to talk about the Alabama Safari Park travel plan as well as the facts you must learn before you visit.
Alabama Safari Park: About
1664 Venable Approach Hope Hull, AL 36043
Sort: Sights, Household Fun, Out of doors Assembly Facility
Amenity: Handicapped Accessible, Meeting Room, Interior Entrance
Bus Parking: No
A 350-acre drive-thru a, the place you possibly can keep within the automobile and the animals roam free! Admission cost, open each day.
Set on 350 acres at 1664 Venable Highway, guests can take pleasure in nature from the security of their very own autos.
Whereas driving around three miles of highway, they stand up near round 25 completely different animal species, from camels to zebras to buffalo to llamas to completely different sorts of African antelope and extra, Mogenson mentioned. They’ve greater than 800 animals in the park.
The park affords drive-thru adventures 7 days per week from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., with the final admission taken at Four p.m.
Visitors take pleasure in nature from the security of their very own autos. The animals roam freely alongside the drive-thru path, and sometimes method guests.
Within the midst of all this pandemic, we truly are poised to be among the finest companies throughout all of this.
Now we have the identical typical arrange for a drive-thru, like anyplace the place you go to the financial institution or go to choose up meals or something like that proper now.
The park has been in operation since 2018.
“We encourage interplay by permitting guests to feed the animals with our specialty grain,” states the Alabama Safari Park web site. “The expertise of getting an enormous buffalo or deer solely inches away, feeding out of your bucket, is just about unattainable to explain.
“This distinctive animal encounter park appeals to all ages and can certainly grow to be one of many area’s high sights.”
Animals featured on the safari park embody antelope, deer, buffalo, ostriches, llamas, zebras, and plenty of different species.
“Not solely are our animals free to roam,” states the web site, “however they observe their instincts. Males problem one another for the eye of the females, leading to cute child animals being born all through the season.
“Typically guests are fortunate sufficient to look at a start in progress, and watch because the child takes its first steps!”
An attraction that’s certain to grow to be a favorite within the space, Alabama Safari Park is open from 9 a.m. to five p.m. each day with final admission at Four p.m. It runs from March three to Sept. 30.
The price for admittance into the park is $12.95 for ages 2 to 12, $15.95 for ages 13 and up, and $14.95 for seniors aged 65 and up. Admittance is free for kids beneath the age of two.
For extra details about the Alabama Safari Park, together with guidelines and rules, go to their web site at www.alabamasafaripark.com or their Fb web page by the identical identify.
Alabama Safari Park is positioned at 1664 Venable Highway in Hope Hull.
You should purchase your tickets online so that you don’t should work together with anybody.
You simply present your ID, after which you possibly can choose up all the things that you just bought from the window. That’s the sole interplay they should have the entire time.
This isn’t only a one-loop drive-thru journey. Visitors are allowed to drive across the path as many instances as they like.
There’s no must hurry as a result of drivers are sometimes stopped by the animals.
Automobile doorways should stay closed throughout the journey. Interplay with animals is allowed by open home windows.
For visitors with vans, individuals are allowed to journey within the again so long as they continue to be there and the tailgate stays up.
These animals are used to all of the autos, and so they all the time need somewhat snack.
Visitors can feed the animals with buckets of animal feed bought by the park, which cost $4.95 every.
The park has briefly adjusted costs: adults (13-64) are $15.95, seniors (65 and up) are $14.95, youngsters (2-12) are $10.95, and youngsters beneath 2 are free.
They provide reductions for teams of 15 or extra. Lively army gets $1 low cost with legitimate ID. Annual memberships and rewards playing cards are additionally obtainable.
Admission is nice for one full day. Visitors could go away and are available again. Simply present your receipt once you return.
No pets are allowed, and the whole park is a no-smoking facility.
The park is actively concerned with wildlife conservation initiatives, together with captive breeding, habitat preservation, and help applications.
For further info, call 334-288-2105 or go to www.alabamasafaripark.com
Facts to consider before you visit Alabama Safari Park
10 Issues to Know Earlier than you Go to Alabama Safari Park
- Learn the within of the brochure. All of the animals that reside within the park are listed alphabetically, so you’ll be able to fake to be the professional on African animals by telling your youngsters the names of every animal as an alternative of simply screaming “What the heck is that!?!” the entire time like I did.
- Learn the again of the brochure they hand you if you purchase your meals. There are guidelines you’re alleged to comply with that we broke fairly a bit- like rolling up the window when an animal is operating towards you at full velocity. That may be a no-no, however, we didn’t learn that till after we bought dwelling, so my apologies to the indignant ostrich who tried to interrupt the glass to get to our meals inside.
- There are giraffes however they’re over by the petting zoo, not out within the open space that you just drive by. There’s additionally a budgie aviary the place you’ll be able to feed them popsicle sticks lined in chicken seed in addition to a petting zoo with goats and pigs. So don’t miss all that if you need complete experience. You get to feed him one good inexperienced leaf, just like the very hungry caterpillar.
- Purchase a spare bucket of meals (or two). If an animal snatches a whole bucket of meals out of your child’s fingers proper on the entrance gate they’re gonna be tremendously unhappy and it’s a one-way experience so there’s no turning again. So simply purchase extra meals to start out with. Belief me.
- Take hand sanitizer and child wipes. Do not forget that complete “no restroom” factor?
- You WILL vacuum and wash your automotive afterward to get all of the meals pellets out of your floorboards and llama-slobber off your home windows. Simply roll with it. It’s enjoyable.
- It was extra crowded on our second loop, so I discovered that I used to be supposed to drag over to the aspect and let different vehicles go me as an alternative of stopping right within the center and blocking the circulate of visitors. Please pull over out of the best way if you wish to cease for five minutes and revel in petting every animal.
- Go to the potty earlier than you arrive. There are Love’s and Flying J truck stops properly on the interstate exit a few miles from the park. I significantly nearly peed my pants laughing at one level, and there weren’t working restrooms in the park but. Only a Port-a-potty trailer. So yeah. Pee first.
- If you’re a germophobe or have a concern of being eye-to-eye with massive beasts, that is in all probability not the place for you.
- So long as it’s not too crowded there may be not a restriction on what number of instances you’ll be able to circle by. We truly made two loops by the park as a result of one time was simply not sufficient. We purchased extra meals for the second journey and made it last more since we had been older and wiser.
I hope this article on Alabama Safari Park was worth reading.
Other Recommended Reading
- 30 Most Beautiful Islands in the World
- How to Plan the Best Indonesia 2 week Itinerary
- A Complete Guide to Gili Island Tour 2021
- 51 Lombok Island Interesting Things To Do
- 20 Secret Islands in the World that Evoke Curiosity
- 30 Popular Hotels near Niagara Falls USA Side
- 15 Niagara Falls American Side Things to Do
- Niagara falls American-side Tour with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
- Secrets of Niagara Falls American Side vs Canadian
- Discovery Pass Niagara Falls NY – How to Collect
- 12 Niagara Falls American Side Attractions
- Getting to Lake Tahoe – A Transportation Guide
- What Makes a Memorable Tahoe Day Trip?
- Lake Tahoe weekend Trip – Nearby Places to Visit
- 12 Things to Do in Tahoe in Winter – A Travel Guide
- Tahoe Snow Resorts that Every Traveler Can Check
- Lake Tahoe Travel Guide for Adventurous Tourists
- 5 Things to Do in Yellowstone National Park
- Best Things to Do When you Visit Maui
- 10 Best National Parks in the USA One Must See
alabama safari park
drive thru zoo alabama
safari huntsville al
harmony park safari huntsville al
safari park in alabama
alabama animal safari
alabama safari park prices
safari park montgomery al
montgomery safari park
safari park huntsville al
safari zoo alabama
harmony park safari huntsville
huntsville drive thru zoo
drive thru zoo huntsville al
alabama safari zoo
huntsville drive through safari
alabama safari park montgomery
drive thru zoo huntsville al prices
safari park montgomery alabama
alabama safari park animals
animal safari park alabama
alabama wildlife safari
alabama safari park cost
harmony park safari alabama
safari zoo huntsville al
animal safari huntsville al
drive thru safari huntsville al
safari zoo montgomery al
animal safari hope hull
safari montgomery alabama
animal park in alabama
alabama safari park huntsville
safari park in montgomery alabama
harmony safari huntsville al
safari park in huntsville alabama
montgomery alabama safari
safari park al
drive in zoo huntsville al
harmony safari park in huntsville alabama
harmony park huntsville
harmony safari huntsville
harmony park huntsville al
harmony park safari in huntsville
safari zoo in huntsville alabama
animal park huntsville al