Homewood Mountain Resort – Review | Amenities
Homewood Mountain Resort is about on the west shore of California’s Lake Tahoe simply south of Tahoe Metropolis. Most of the runs have spectacular lake views.
Homewood has two terrain parks additionally having gorgeous lake views and terrain for all ranges of experience, from newbies to future X Video games opponents. Homewood is positioned about an hour from Reno, NV, and about two hours from Sacramento, CA.
Homewood Mountain Resort – About
Opened in 1961, Homewood Mountain Resort stays considered one of Tahoe’s traditional family-friendly resorts with epic panoramic views.
The 1,260-acre mountain gives unobstructed views of the Lake and surrounding peaks, which includes eight lifts and 67 runs. Simply accessible from Interstate 80 and California Freeway 89, the resort rises 1,650 vertical toes from the shores of lovely Lake Tahoe to its 7,880’ summit elevation.
The resort averages 450 inches of snowfall and 300 days of sunshine annually. Whereas there are newbie terrain choices (15%) and superior terrain (35%), skiers and snowboarders typically come to get pleasure from an abundance of intermediate terrain (50% of the mountain) whereas taking within the views of crystal clear Lake Tahoe.
Visitors can even get pleasure from Homewood’s sister property the West Shore Café & Inn, with world-class eating choices in an intimate lakefront inn setting.
Other Recommended Reading
- Grand Canyon National Park Weather – Time to Visit
- 20 Interesting Facts about Grand Canyon Nevada
- Grand Canyon Arizona – Great Natural Architecture
- Grand Canyon A to Z Information one Should Know
- Affordable Cabins in Grand Canyon National Park
- 30+ Grand Canyon Hotels with Better Reviews
- Grand Canyon South Rim – A to Z Travel Guide
- 39 Best Things to Do in Santa Barbara
- 20 Great Things to Do in Santa Cruz with Kids
- 14 Top Santa Cruz, CA Attractions Everyone Loves
- What are the Great Attractions of Mandalay Bay?
- A Complete List of Catalina Island hotels
- 9 Wonderful National Parks in California
- 14 Best Things to Do in Yosemite for Adventure
- 10 Awesome Things to Do in Napa Valley
- 13 Best Things to Do in South Lake Tahoe
- 11 Unique Things to Do in Palm Springs
- 31 Best Things to Do in Santa Cruz – A to Z Guide
Rising above the long-lasting West Shore of Lake Tahoe, Homewood Mountain Resort is considered one of California’s unique winter recreation resorts. Opened in 1959, it stays considered one of Tahoe’s traditional family-friendly resorts the place generations of Bay Space skiers have perfected their “pizza pie” ski method.
Named the gem of Lake Tahoe’s West Shore by SKI Journal, the 1,260-acre mountain gives unobstructed views of your complete Lake and surrounding peaks.
It is flawless grooming, hidden powder stashes, intimate West Shore setting, and luxurious restaurant and inn on the adjoining West Shore Café make Homewood a very distinctive, four-season resort. No Tahoe ski expertise is full without snowboarding peak-to-shore at Homewood.
280 Steps from Elevate to Lake
Take these couple hundred steps and add 1,650ft elevation acquire and also you’ll discover an unprecedented lake view.
The form of view that can make you cease in your tracks. The form of view you that you just keep in mind and wish to share. Being the closest resort to the Lake in Tahoe, the proximity tells all of it. That is the spot. That is…
The place the Mountains Meet the Lake: Mountaintop & Slopeside Weddings
You and your visitors can be transported to the highest of Homewood Mountain Resort for expertise to recollect with our Mountaintop Ceremony and Occasion Middle Reception Package deal.
The breathtaking chairlift-accessed ceremony web site sits above Lake Tahoe and supplies the proper backdrop for any occasion. After the ceremony, take the chairlift right down to a cocktail hour on the backside.
Then benefit from the trendy rustic allure of the mountain-side Occasion Middle positioned subsequent to our North Lodge, simply throughout the road from the lake to your dinner and dancing. Packages can be found six days every week June by means of September.